Plant Maintenance Fitter
Barossa Quarries Pty Ltd
Barossa Quarries is a long-established family owned Business based at Angaston. We manufacture a large range of high quality stone products for use in a diverse range of industries Australia wide.
We are currently seeking to employ a Plant Maintenance Fitter within the Barossa Region. The successful applicant will be mechanically minded, able to work independently and within a team. You will have experience in heavy industrial plant maintenance and be versatile in daily planning and the work performed.
To be considered for this role, you must meet the following selection criteria:
- Experience in general heavy machinery maintenance.
- Machine breakdown and fault-finding experience.
- Physically capable of heavy maintenance work.
- Elevated Platform and Forklift licences are advantageous but not essential
- Computer literacy in Word and Excel
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work after hours and weekends.
- Planning maintenance with Production Manager and other maintenance staff.
- Parts and equipment procurement and documentation.
- Work to our Safety Management System
- Some welding Arc / MIG
- Maintain all fixed plant and associated infrastructure
If you feel suitable for the role, please apply now with an up-to-date resume and suitable references.
We proudly embrace and promote cultural diversity and Equal Employment Opportunity within the workplace.
Please forward your enquiries or application to:
Barossa Quarries Pty. Ltd.
P.O. Box 532 Angaston. S.A. 5353
Phone: 8564 2227 Fax: 8564 3045
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: