Full Time Front Of House Opportunity
Fino Seppeltsfield, the destination restaurant in the iconic Seppeltsfield Winery, Barossa Valley is looking for a full time Front of House person who has experience working in a busy environment, enjoys being a part of a small team, passionate about service, food and wine.
- Iconic location in an internationally acclaimed wine region 50 minutes from the city
- An ideal work-life balance with most nights off
- An opportunity to work within an experienced team who prides themselves on a positive work culture
Fino Seppeltsfield, now in its fifth year is one of South Australia's leading regional restaurants dedicated to serving exceptional regional food and wine.
We work closely with local farmers, growers, producers and winemakers to deliver a genuine regional experience.
If you are looking for a tree change, or looking to work in a supportive and professional environment with established systems in place then look no further.
Applicants must have a genuine passion for hospitality and exceptional customer service and relevant industry experience.
We are looking for a hospitality professional with:
- Exceptional customer service skills delivering a thoughtful guest experience
- A passion for hospitality
- Knowledge of wines, wine service and beverages
- Excellent food knowledge
- Attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work in a team
- Friendly and positive attitude
- Work-life balance with mostly day shifts and the occassional evening shift
- A professional and supportive working envirnoment
- Fantastic growth opportunities for those with a genuine desire to succeed in the restaurant industry
If you are looking to be part of a dynamic team dedicated to delivering quality food, beverage and service, aspiring to develop your career and make a difference we would love to hear from you.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: