Sapol Station Cleaner - Casual Relief
ZIPPY CLEANING & MAINTENANCE
Zippy Cleaning & Maintenance Services is an 100% Australian owned company, operating successfully and continuously since 1985. We are a Quality Assured company, committed to maintaining high standards, and our employees enjoy industry standard rates of pay and employment conditions.
The position will be a casual position, involving COVID-19 standard cleaning and relief work at other local sites. Set shifts are Monday and Tuesday from 6:30 AM - 8:30 AM at the Nuriootpa Police Station.
The tasks required in this role include but are not limited to:
- Mopping floors
- Emptying rubbish bins
- Cleaning toilet facilities
- Cleaning glass surfaces
Previous commercial cleaning experience alongside any current clearances (such as SAPOL National Police Checks) will be looked upon favorably but are not requisites for the position.
Pathological cleans are also required in this position, with full training being supplied.
Candidates are expected to:
- Be able to follow the instructions of an Area Manager or Supervisor
- Have an acceptable level of physical and mental fitness
- Have access to reliable transport
- Be contactable by phone and email
- Have unrestricted work rights in Australia
- Be willing to work outside of normal business hours
- Be willing to undertake training for and complete pathological cleans when necessary.
To be considered for the position you must have a current SAPOL National Police Check or be willing to get one. Online Criminal Checks will not be accepted in place of this.
Zippy Cleaning & Maintenance Services have over 50 years combined knowledge and experience in the business of cleaning and a large list of satisfied, regular clients including government departments, institutions, and major corporate and industrial businesses.
As an employer of over 500 people, Zippy Cleaning & Maintenance have the ability to provide opportunities of advancement for dedicated individuals.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: