Daily Operational Tasks:
- Supervise / assist in all Lab activities to ensure accurate analysis of wine in accordance with Client's Standard Operating Procedures (SOP's)
- Report results via fax/email to customers in a timely manner.
- Report any out of spec results or wine quality issues to the Production Manager
- Supervise / assist in the performance of Microbiological testing as per SOP's including the interpretation of micro plate results.
- Supervise / assist in the writing of cellar notes for all additions to wine as instructed by the relevant winemaker.
- Management of bulk wine movements including allocation of tanks
- Supervise / assist in the filling out of wine / specification data onto Production Job Specs
- Perform regular calibrations of lab equipment and standardisation's of laboratory solutions to ensure all specifications are being met.
- Coordinate the scheduled servicing of laboratory and production instrumentation
- Conduct the approval of wine for bottling and ensure all customer specifications have been met
- Coordinate the Cellar note process
- Liaise with other departments on a daily basis as required.
- Liaise with customers to ensure that their instructions are met with regard to any additions, filtration or any other wine related requirements whilst ensuring all processes are carried out as per our standard procedures, while providing a high level of customer service and professionalism.
- Liaise with supplier representatives as required
- Maintain Interwinery proficiency testing schedule
- Coordinate the purchasing of laboratory consumables and equipment from the company's preferred suppliers list as required and within agreed budget
- Take ownership of the maintenance of a clean, organised and hygienic work place
- Resolve quality issues with customers, involving management and production staff as required
- Exhibit diligence and attention to detail to ensure that all information is correlated to meet and comply with Prowine Quality Assurance Standards
- To work as an integral team member and liaise with all internal departments in a professional and cooperative manner
- Ensure ongoing training is provided to all Lab Technicians
- Oversee dispatch of samples for external testing as requested by customer
- Set up bench trials for customers when requested
To submit your application in strict confidence, click the 'apply' button. If you require further information, please contact Nicole Rowley on 08 8562 4892.
To view all CozWine job opportunities visit www.cozwine.com.au
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: