Labourpower Recruitment Services
Labourpower Recruitment Services specialises in labour hire solutions for businesses in key industry sectors right across Australia and we pride ourselves on our industry knowledge and have effective processes in place to match the right candidate to the right job every time.
Labourpower has partnered with one of the world's largest freight management and supply chain organisations. We currently have an opportunity for an experienced Reach Forklift Operator based in their Altona facility.
Working within allocated time frames as per client order requirements you will be required to undertake a variety of duties including unloading trucks, putting away the stock in allocated areas within the warehouse and have the ability to understand and use both a manual "pick slip" and an RF Scanning method depending on the area of the warehouse or the client order you are working in at the time.
- Confident and recent experience with REACH Forklifts
- Valid licence and counter-balance Forklift Driver
- Current drivers licence
- Willingness to get off the forklift and assist with labouring duties
- Must be able to follow guidelines and safe practices of work
- Reliability with a good work ethic
- Excellent communication; able to follow instructions
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Competent with completing associated paperwork
- Must be a hard worker and physically fit
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Must be able to pass a Police Check
Monday to Friday - Day shift
Labourpower Recruitment Services | www.labourpower.com
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: