Evanston South, SA
Trinity College is a multi-site, independent, co-educational Anglican College founded in a liberal educational tradition and located in the northern Adelaide region.
Trinity College has three OSHC Centres, one at Trinity College Blakeview, one at Trinity College Gawler River, both currently licenced for 75 students and one at the Gawler site licenced for 90 students.
Each of the centres offers Before and After school care during the school term and Vacation Care during the school holidays. We are closed for two weeks over Christmas.
We are looking for Qualified OSHC Educators – wanting to make a career of working in an OSHC setting and being available between the hours of 6.30am – 6.30 pm. Before school care is 6.30am to 8.30am; after school care is 3.00pm to 6.30pm; Vacation Care is 6.30am to 6.30pm.
- Child-Related Employment Screening (DCSI)
- Current OSHC qualification
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Child Safe Environments
- Knowledge of responsibilities of mandatory reporting
Applicants need to:
- Display the ability to be responsible for the quality of own work, guidance and direction, individually or in a team environment.
- Assist with the overall supervision of children
- Support and conduct activities for children
- Prepare experiences that facilitate and enhance child development based on current theoretical and practical knowledge (MTOP – NQF) with Director’s guidance
- Ensure the Service’s policies, procedures and routines are adhered to
- Be aware of ACECQA, regulations and Knowledge of QIP
- Function as an effective team member with minimal supervision
- Implement programmes which reflect the multicultural and social nature of the community and which promotes the principles of equal opportunity
- Demonstrate skills in organising
- Cope in an emergency or in a stressful situation
- Maintain confidentiality
- Implement positive behaviour management procedures
People who are still working towards their OSHC qualifications are welcome to express their interest.
If this sounds like you, then we'd encourage you to register your interest in joining the Trinity College OSHC Service.
How to register your interest
To be considered for an OSHC position, please lodge your application by clicking 'Interested' below.
Applications should be addressed to:
Mr Nick Hately
Head of Trinity College
Trinity College is an equal opportunity employer
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: