Facilities (Grounds And Maintenance)
Evanston South, SA
- Varied Duties as Part of a Grounds and Maintenance Team
- Schools with Exceptional Facilities and Outstanding Sense of Community
Trinity College is a multi-site, independent, co-educational Anglican College founded in a liberal educational tradition and located in the northern Adelaide region.
Vacancies occur from time to time for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible people to work as part of a team to provide support in the areas of Grounds and Maintenance in a large, bustling College.
As a key member of the Grounds and Maintenance team, you will be:
- Experienced in a similar role
- Able to demonstrate horticultural, plant operation and/or a trade background (in particular carpentry or building)
- Able to demonstrate basic computer skills
- Reliable with a strong work ethic and self motivated, able to work without supervision
- Able to demonstrate good interpersonal skills with a range of people
- Able to take and give instruction
- Willing to learn and undertake training
If this sounds like you, then we'd encourage you to register your interest in joining the Trinity College Admin and Support Staff.
How to register your interest
To be considered for Grounds and Maintenance position, please lodge your application by clicking 'Interested' below.
Applications should be addressed to:
Mr Nick Hately
Head of Trinity College
Trinity College is an equal opportunity employer
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: