Office Administration And School Support
Evanston South, SA
- A Variety of Admin Roles in Vibrant Office Teams
- Schools with Exceptional Facilities and Outstanding Sense of Community
- Full Time and Part Time Positions
Trinity College is a multi-site, independent, co-educational Anglican College founded in a liberal educational tradition and located in the northern Adelaide region.
Vacancies occur from time to time for enthusiastic, motivated and flexible people to work as part of a team to provide professional support for teachers, parents and students in Central Administration, STARplex and School offices.
As a key member of an office team, you will be:
- Experienced in office administration with the ability to effectively communicate with staff, parents and students and maintain high levels of confidentiality
- Experienced in working in a busy office and able to learn quickly and adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, friendly, caring and polite with a strong work ethic
- Able to demonstrate sound time management skills, high levels of accuracy and attention to detail
- Able to demonstrate sound computer skills
- Appropriately qualified in First Aid (required only for some roles)
If this sounds like you, then we'd encourage you to register your interest in joining the Trinity College Admin and Support Staff.
How to register your interest
To be considered for an administration position, please lodge your application by clicking 'Interested' below.
Applications should be addressed to:
Mr Nick Hately
Head of Trinity College
Trinity College is an equal opportunity employer
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: