Occupational Therapist/physiotherapist - Locum/perm - Tanunda Sa
HCA is Australia’s leading mobile healthcare solutions provider. We have a highly skilled multidisciplinary workforce nationwide, offer premium services and deliver best practice training. With a commitment to quality, flexibility and diversity, HCA connects healthcare professionals, organisations and people to provide end-to end healthcare solutions as needed.
We fill the healthcare skills gap to ensure people in Australia always have the support they need.
Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists required for full time, permanent/locum vacancy based in Tanunda SA. Join a leading aged care provider. The role has been developed as a result of continued growth and success. Work alongside a team of highly skilled health professionals.
About the role:
- Ongoing / Part time hours
- Flexible duration
- Locum rates $$ plus $500 prepaid credit card bonus!
- A competitive salary paid in line with your experience plus $1,000 joining bonus. With a bonus structure based on the achievement of milestones
- Pain management, mobility reviews, general referrals & new resident assessments
- Supportive multidisciplinary team
- Social events with your local team
- Flexible work with an emphasis on work/life balance
- Start date ASAP
- Relevant territory qualification
- Valid police check (Valid within 6 months)
- Flu vaccine
We are actively recruiting for these roles now, click 'APPLY' now or for a confidential discussion please call Ailbhe O'Boyle 02 9024 3291 / Natasha Armstrong 02 9024 3214, email allied.healthcareaustralia.com.au
We have locums & Permanent roles for Physiotherapist's and Occupational Therapist's across Australia - register today for details on all vacancies
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: