Casual Store Assistant - Nuriootpa, Sa
Ally Fashion Pty Ltd
- Generous staff discount to buy and wear Ally
- A fantastic fun team environment
Ally Fashion is an Australian based young ladies destination which provides its customers with value, quality and on-trend outfits through an enthusiastic, fun, and professional team. Ally first opened its doors in Sydney in 2001 and now has over 150+ stores nationally as well as a thriving online store shipping worldwide.
Ally fashion is looking for a Casual Store Assistant who is fun and vibrant to join our team.
To be successful in this role you will genuinely love fashion, enjoy working in a fast paced environment, work well under pressure and have a passion to succeed.
You will need to be energetic, hands on and self motivated; you will thrive when provided with challenges. Flexibility to work a rotational weekend roster including late night trade is essential.
Duties and responsibilities required to fulfil this role are:
- Possess a willingness to learn and ‘can do’ approach
- Ability to roll up your sleeves and work with large volume of stock, whilst maintaining a high visual merchandise appeal
- Balance both customer service, in-store support, and sales
- Capable of taking responsibility for your results
- Desire to learn sales
If you meet the above criteria, and genuinely love retail, sales, fashion and people, please apply.
To view and apply for this job on the web visit: